Photography is the creative outlet I was searching for all of my youth. I was a fine artist all throughout my formative years, but I felt like there was no future in it for me. With so much time spent on each piece of art, I would get restless, and I eventually stopped drawing and painting altogether.
It wasn’t until my late twenties that I was exposed to photography in the form of moving pictures (video). My first camera was a Canon Rebel T2i, the first consumer-priced DSLR with Full HD video. Since it was also a very capable still camera, I started shooting photographs for fun, and shortly became obsessed with the still image.
I started at Midwest Photo Exchange as the Audio/Video Expert, and moved on to become the Education Coordinator for the MPEX Learning Studio. I help to coordinate all of the classes, meet-ups, workshops, and photowalks that we do. In addition to teaching the beginner class series, I also write a daily post for this blog, and run the Midwest Photo Instagram page. I am constantly shooting, learning, and sharing my passion for photography. I want to help anyone and everyone learn to shoot in any way that I can. Whether you are in my Photo 101 class, or just have a question about a camera, I am here to help.
My email address is email@example.com, feel free to send me a message anytime!
Or, leave a note using the contact form below!
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)