It’s almost 2016, so…
Happy New Year!
January is lighting month at Midwest Photo Exchange, and we have a ton of things on the way..
Coming in the month of January:
- The Daily Photo- A new photo will be posted each day, with a diagram of how the lighting was achieved and the equipment that was used!
- Guest Blogs- We will have guest blogs all about how to make use of lighting to make better photographs.
- Gregory Heisler Interview- I got a chance to sit down and talk with the lighting master, himself, to talk about lighting, mentorship, and the direction of photography in the digital age. If you don’t know who Gregory Heisler is, check out this video.
- Lighting 101 Classes- We have a some great classes all about using Off Camera Flash and artificial light! If you spend $50 on lighting equipment in December or January, you can take this class on us! This class is designed to take the intimidation out of lighting so you can start using light to get the pictures you want. The first class, on January 16th, is sponsored by LumoPro and will feature some great prizes and giveaways! Click here for more information!
- Deals, Specials, and Giveaways- Keep an eye on your email and the mpex.com website to take advantage of all the specials Lighting Month has to offer!
There is going to be a lot of stuff going on, so stay tuned here at the blog to find out all the latest!