I found out that the Fujifilm X-Pro2 will be available the minute we open on March 3rd! I figured I would let y’all know! Since I posted a quote by David Alan Harvey earlier today…
The FUJIFILM X-Pro2 is the new flagship range-finder style camera in the award-winning X-Series line. The X-Pro2 is the pinnacle of X-Series photography, and gives professional photographers an innovative, Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder capable of quickly switching between optical and electronic finders, a new 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor for truly remarkable image resolution, and a new X-Processor Pro that delivers dramatically quick response times for unmatched overall performance.
By combining these features with the ultra-high image quality of FUJINON X-Mount lenses and the world-renowned color reproduction technology refined by Fujifilm over its decades in the film and digital imaging industry, the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 delivers the best-ever results from an X-Series camera.
- World’s first Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder with 2.36 million dots and maximum speed of 85 frames per second
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Dust and splash-resistant body with more than 61 points of weather sealing and freeze resistance to 14°F
- High-precision 3″ rear display with 1.62 million dots
- Dual memory card slots (Slot 1 compatible with UHS-II Standards)
- Maximum ISO performance up to 12800 sensitivity; Extended ISO ISO100, 25600, 51200
- Innovative electric charge transfer rate for ultra-fast readout speeds
- Full HD video 1080p at 60fps
- Advanced creative filters